Trois Fontaine Lake Rules
We do have some rules that we ask all our anglers to adhere to.
Please remember that these rules are in place for a purpose – the protection and well being of our fish and your health and safety, and to ensure that you have the best carp fishing holiday in France.
We want you to enjoy your time with us and come back to see us again so remember if you have a complaint tell us – if you have no complaints tell everybody else!
- All anglers’ rigs will be checked before commencing fishing
- All unhooking mats, landing nets and slings will be disinfected by us
- All anglers to use an antiseptic on all hook holds e.g. Korda, Klinic, etc.
- STRICTLY no sacking of carp
- No unattended rods at any time
- Maximum 3 rods per angler
- No braided main lines except marker or spod rods
- The minimum breaking strain will 15 lbs on main lines
- STRICTLY barbed hooks only
- No curved hooks i.e. Fox series 2, Long Shank Nailers etc
- No bent hooks
- Only straight shanked hooks in size 4 or larger to be used.
- No lead core
- No fixed lead rigs
- Leader or rig tube to be used
- No peanuts
- No tiger nuts
- No high oil pellets
- No Particles
- STRICTLY no shelf life boilies
- Bait boats are acceptable if used sensibly
- No destroying or cutting of the flower or fauna
- Please keep the swims tidy and put all rubbish in the bins provided – including dead cigarette butts.
- No wading or fires – we do have small BBQ’s you can use.
- No dogs.
- Juniors (under the age of 16 years) must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Our policy is education not condemnation so if in doubt about anything please ask one of the bailiffs who are only too pleased to help and advise.
Trois Fontaine and/or its staff will not be held responsible for any personal injuries or losses